Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stuff

Sorry I havnt been active lately, work and life in general are keeping me busy, but I have been painting and making terrain! So heres what Ive gotten thus far.



Took part in an Iron Painter with the host of Steampowered TV and various other awesome people, did very well and should have pictures of the model I painted for it up some time soonish.

This is one of the extra figures I didnt decide to go with, after painting this at home the wings just were not popping and working for me, will figure out what I need to do for it soonish.



Wanting to play Mordheim and you need some proper ruins to fight over in that game. Thanks to Steve and Todd I managed to aquire a crap-ton of foamcore and insulation foam. Here is one of the peices I am building right now

2 comments:

  1. Valiant forces defend the last of the McDonald's Sweet Tea from the thirsty legions of Chaos!

    ReplyDelete