Monday, March 5, 2012

GRUNTZ!!!

So the local gamers at my FLGS decided it was time to try a new wargame system. After some mulling around, reading and investigating we settled on the Gruntz system. So here are some future character models that will pop up in future games.

The concept for my army came about after watching a documentary on the Civil War. I figured, what would make this more awesome? Stompy Robots and Dinosaurs! So I decided to make rebels out of my heavy gear minis and some spare game board peices that are fairly close to 15mm in scale.

First off we have a T-Rex toy found at a local Dollar tree, with some extra weapons added and some cyber gear (more may be added, possibly a tail gun if I can find the proper bitz)














Next off we have some heavy gear nothern mechs with board game peices from Fortress America (new boxed set coming out, interested in seeing the scale of those figures) and I went for a grey over all scheme. These are not done however, but they are getting there.


No comments:

Post a Comment